Monday, March 5, 2012

Where I've been~

I wish I could say I've been off on amazing adventures full of stories and pictures. Alas, such was not the case, and my life continues to not be terribly interesting, or so I think. I need to be better about that.

Mostly I'm just a lazy person who is working her butt off to make ends meet while Jeff and I attempt to find some sort of more permanent employment. Dealing with unemployment issues, creative work that takes a long time for not a lot of pay, making websites, and attempting to salvage a social life is a pretty daunting task when it comes to a married pair of married procrastinators. Especially since we've been trying to catch up to Game of Thrones, both in book and television form. That series certainly takes up a lot of stupid free time!

I will try to be better and I really think posting things like this blog helps organize my life as well as my thoughts. I just need to be more organized about it.

I'm still waiting or this fortune cookie to come true. ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm about 90 pages away from finishing Dance with Dragons! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...