Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Want That Wednesday

Ever come across something totally fantastic? Today I have 5 things I think I might need, pronto.

Star Trek bathrobes. Even though I'm more of a TNG fan, I have to say the Kirk one is pretty sharp (and of course the most expensive at $59.99 bloobloo). Also comes in Scotty red and Spock blue. via ThinkGeek



Piranha plant earrings! How adorable are these?! They are currently on backorder by the etsy seller, so you  might have to wait a while (we'll see how impatient I get, I might attempt to make my own...) via lizglizz at etsy



I'm huge into minimalist type shoes, so I tend to be a fan of almost everything Vibram or Merrell. The Evera MJ heel isn't exactly minimalist, but it's a HEEL for BIKES. Oh yeah, I totally need to rock a pair of these when they come out this February and I hope the other two colors are either blue, red or nude. via Merrell



Quite possibly the greatest thing EVER. The Wacom Inkling. Why is it so great? It's a special ballpoint pen that will take what you draw and save it as a vector or bitmap image. AND LAYERS. I am going to need one of these and a shit ton of refillable ink cartridges... via Wacom






Bills always get in the way of fun toys. :(

edit: Wow, I'm an idiot, I just realized I said FIVE things and only gave four. Okay, fine, here's number five. ;)


The Ihrin Shirt dress. This is just too adorable and looks like a men's dress shirt with a cute flaired skirt. Not only does it come in my favorite green, but a rich plum color as well. If I had an extra $300, you know I'd just have to get both colors. Picture this with those cycling pumps on my old World Tourist Schwinn...I'd be one hot mama! via Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...