Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Procrastination~


Working for a wedding photographer, I have such an attraction to looking at other people's weddings and engagements (lucky for me!) So when I saw this wedding a few years ago by Red Heart Photo (who is currently down due to hacking...), I fell in L-O-V-E love.


How amazing is this carnival theme?




Argh! Not that I'd ever change what we did for our wedding, but how FUN is this? I wish I were that badass to have those sleeves. And her hair.



Perfect with a capital P~!
And what about this Up themed shoot by Wildflowers Photography?



Isn't this just too sweet? 


I wish this had come out 4 years ago or we had the forethought to do a sweet theme like this. I'm tearing up just looking at these pictures! Such a lucky couple and a talented photographer. I mean, just look at me, I have THREE different Ellie badges.


Clockwise from the left: Pin traders from WDW, homemade from Etsy from an actual bottle cap and safety pin, and a pin from a special edition BluRay bundle from Costco.

More to share, more to drool over, but for now I should crack the whip and get back to those edits!




1 comment:

  1. That navy bowtie with pink pindots is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...