Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Farewell, Handsome Hank

Tomorrow, a wonderful family will be adopting my foster whom I've had for the past month and a half. Chunky Hanky Panky will be transported halfway down to Austin where we will hand him off with some supplies, food, adoption contract, and a surprise. I'm actually a bit excited for Hank, as I know he's going to be going to a great home, one he'll be able to gain confidence in, though I'm not going to lie I'll miss his doofy nature and I'm sure Koji will miss his wrestle buddy.

One of these days we'll get a second dog for reals. Until then, I'm good for fostering. And have first dibs on Rosie, aka "The One Who Got Away" if our president ever decides he doesn't want her anymore (which will never happen, but hey...dibs all the same.)



I've really got to finish our website redesign...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...